Pilates Equipment Class for prenatal moms! Ideal for moms who are second trimester and onwards. (But safe for all trimesters of pregnancy.)
- Group class (up to 9 participants) where you get to do movement that is suited for your body and meet other moms to be!
- Reformer is the predominant piece of equipment used- but chair, arc and jumpboard are also integrated.
- Learn how to engage (and strengthen) core muscles and pelvic floor. This can help prevent diastasis, plus assist with restoring core/pelvic floor after giving birth. Different release and stretch techniques will be utilized to alleviate aches and pains that occur through pregnancy.
- No previous Pilates Equipment experience necessary.
- Class moves at a slow-moderate pace to ensure mom's are engaging proper core and pelvic floor muscles
- Sundays at 12:30-1:20pm - currently continuing through March 2023
- sign up for all Sundays, or sign up for Sundays that work with your schedule
- the classes use "regular drop in group class credits"- you can purchase individual credits, or purchase packs of class credits
- Not able to use all the credits before baby arrives? Credits are non-expiring and can be used in regular group classes after baby arrives.
- Sign up Sunday March 5
- Sign up Sunday March 12
- Sign up Sunday March 19
- Sign up Sunday March 26