Pilates Equipment Class for prenatal moms! Ideal for moms who are second trimester and onwards. (But safe for all trimesters of pregnancy.)
- Group class (up to 9 participants) where you get to do movement that is suited for your body and meet other moms to be!
- Reformer is the predominant piece of equipment used- but chair, arc and jumpboard are also integrated.
- Learn how to engage (and strengthen) core muscles and pelvic floor. This can help prevent diastasis, plus assist with restoring core/pelvic floor after giving birth. Different release and stretch techniques will be utilized to alleviate aches and pains that occur through pregnancy.
- No previous Pilates Equipment experience necessary.
- Class moves at a slow-moderate pace to ensure mom's are engaging proper core and pelvic floor muscles
- Tuesdays at 6:30pm October (3, 10, 17, 24, 31) and November (7, 14, 21, 28) 2023 (50 min class)
- Prenatal Pilates Equipment class is a "set session"- clients are required to sign up and commit for the month
- Have existing drop in group class credits? Let us know and we can convert over to the set session!
- October 2023- FULL - $100 plus gst
- Sign up for November 2023 $80 plus gst
- December 2023? (December 5, 12, 19)- by drop in